|Home Hosting Domains Order Support FAQ Contact Login|
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Policies for the Hosting Accounts provided by VolantHosting.com
Volant Web Hosting accounts are provided by Duoservers.
DuoServers shall provide its Services to You (Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this DuoServers-Customer Agreement.The Agreement is intended to protect both the integrity and liability of DuoServers. and the Customer. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
Contacting our support is easy with just one click from the Control Panel. We guarantee that our support staff will manage to answer every ticket within an hour. The average response time from our support is 16 minutes. The professional level of customer support is guaranteed!
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that DuoServers assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any Customer communications or personalization settings.
DuoServers HOSTING SERVICES
1. BANDWIDTH. Each hosting plan include prepaid bandwidth. Additional bandwidth is available. Contact sales department for more information. This bandwidth must be prepaid before using or otherwise the account will be suspended due overbandwidth usage. 2. DOMAINS HOSTED. DuoServers hosting plans include domain hosting. Each hosting plan has a limit of the domains hosted.. 3. DOMAIN REGISTRATION is available at discounted price only with purchasing web hosting account(s). Each web hosting account can use a maximum of one discounted domain name. Domain registrations are final and cannot be refunded. 4. DISK SPACE. Additional disk space is available. Payment is accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information. 5. IP ADDRESS. DuoServers hosting accounts do not include IP address. For many customers IP address is important for starting SSL hosts and that's why we allow purchasing IP addresses. Payment is accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information. 6. MYSQL DATABASE(S) is/are included in all hosting plans. Additional MySQL databases are available. Contact sales for more information. 7. SSH is not included in hosting plans but it is available. Contact sales for more information. 8. PRICING. All prices on the web site are in US Dollars.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
DuoServers offer 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our hosting service you can email billing@DuoServers.com and receive a full refund for your hosting plan within 30 days after you purchased the account. However all domain registrations are final, do not include any money back guarantee and will be subject to a $9.95 per year per domain registration fee. Upon a hosting package refund, you will be charged $9.95 for the domain name registration and a partial refund will be issued for the rest of the sum. If you want to fully manage your domain name, you will have to create an account with eNom.com and send us the name of this new account in order to get your domain name pushed into it.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the DuoServers Services, you will not use the DuoServers Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any DuoServers Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any DuoServers Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the DuoServers Services. DuoServers reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as DuoServers deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DuoServers's sole discretion.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the DuoServers Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. DuoServers shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that DuoServers, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the DuoServers Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: 1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form 2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or DuoServers has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, DuoServers has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). 3. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to - immediately notify DuoServers of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security - ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. DuoServers cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this 4. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting. 5. Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible. 6. DuoServers does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that: - infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; - violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; - are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene; - contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another; - contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction; - has Adult Sites (content) - Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to: - the bulksending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients - the sending of junk mail - the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process - posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it - posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups - excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups - excessive and repeated cross-posting - e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive - the e-mailing of age- inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customer's account without the permission of the owner(s) or person(s) they specifically authorize. Only the owner(s) or such authorized person(s) may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will have no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to abuse@DuoServers.com.
Policies of the VolantHosting.com Web Site
The VolantHosting.com site is owned and operated by Mike Monastero, located in Norristown, PA. Following is the privacy statement and policies regarding this site.
VolantHosting.com is committed to respecting and protecting your personal privacy. To that end, we want you to know how information we collect is used.
Our site's order form asks for limited information, such as your name, email address and plan type. This information is used to fulfill your order. Any additional information requested, such as a phone number, may assist us in fulfilling your order should there be transmission problems. If we have your expressed consent, we may share your contact information with other companies. Otherwise, we do not share this information with outside companies or groups.
Financial information collected for products ordered, is not shared with parties outside those needed to process the transaction.
VolantHosting.com reserves the right to disclose any information provided by users of the site when (a) it is required by law, subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (b) we feel it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm to the VolantHosting.com site; or (c) we feel it is necessary to prevent physical harm or other injury. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may from time to time employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
We may use your contact information from our online forms to send newsletters, announcements such as new product offerings or information about our company.
Like most other major Web sites, VolantHosting.com may employ the use of "cookies." Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies store information such as your viewing preferences, subscriptions, log-ons and passwords that make your Web-surfing easier and more enjoyable. Any information gathered using cookies is used to maintain the quality of our sites to make them better reflect the information needs of users who visit.
Most browsers are automatically set up to receive cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do reset your browser, however, certain aspects of The VolantHosting.com site may not function properly or may operate more slowly.
B. IP Addresses
When you visit The VolantHosting.com site, VolantHosting.com's Web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, and the dates and times that you visit our sites. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data-such as the Web pages you view. Your IP address does not identify you personally.) We use this information to deliver our Web pages to you upon request, to tailor our sites to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our sites.
CHILDREN - IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 13 YEARS OLD
VolantHosting.com acknowledges the privacy rights of children and is committed to compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, this site by any person less than 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Any person under the age of 13 who registers on The VolantHosting.com site, or who is requested to provide personally identifying information, must provide an e-mail address for their parent or guardian. A notification message will be sent to the parent or guardian that informs them of their child's participation in the site and the kind of information being collected. Parents will be requested to signify their consent to the collection of the information. Parents will also have an opportunity to review their child's personal information, to ask to have it deleted, or refuse to allow any further collection or use of their child's personal information.
Note to Parents: Please if you want to know if your child has registered to use The VolantHosting.com site services or if you wish to cancel your child's registration.
IF YOU ARE 13 TO 17 YEARS OLD
The VolantHosting.com site encourages parents of visitors who are 13 to 17 years old to be aware of and monitor their child's participation on the site. Such visitors are encouraged to give the e-mail address of their parents or guardians so that we can send them a message notifying them of their child's involvement on The VolantHosting.com site.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
The VolantHosting.com site will use reasonable care to protect the privacy and security of personal information that you provide to us once it is received on our systems. You should be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. Therefore, The VolantHosting.com site cannot guarantee or warrant the security of information sent over the Internet. You send such information at your own risk.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
This policy only applies to The VolantHosting.com site. It is possible that when you are online at The VolantHosting.com site, you may receive messages or links to other sites that are beyond our control. These sites may send you "cookies" or request your personal information. Please be sure to review the privacy policies for these other sites before you give out such information. The VolantHosting.com site cannot be responsible for the safety or security of personal information that you disclose online to others, and you do so at your own risk.
By using this site, you agree to the terms mentioned above. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use The VolantHosting.com site. This policy may be revised or changed from time to time, but if we do revise the policy, it will be posted on this site. Registered users may or may not be notified by e-mail of such changes. Your continued use of The VolantHosting.com site after the posting of changes means you accept those changes.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF OPERATOR
This site is owned and operated by Mike Monastero, located in Norristown, PA. If you have questions or comments, you can reach VolantHosting.com by mail at 2029 Old Arch Rd., Norristown, PA 19401, or .
Terms & Conditions
The VolantHosting.com site (hereinafter the "Site") is owned and operated by Mike Monastero, located in Norristown, PA. (hereinafter "VolantHosting.com"). PLEASE READ OUR BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using the Site, you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions. You also represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement. You should not use this Site if you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions.
1. Use and Ownership of Material. Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, you are authorized to view or download a single copy of the material on this Site for your personal, noncommercial use unless otherwise stated on the material. You may not sell, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit the content of the Site for any public or commercial purpose.
All materials that appears on the Site, including text, graphics, software, photos, sound as well as overall design, selection and arrangement, are owned and copyrighted by VolantHosting.com, or by third parties and used on the site with third party permission. Such materials are protected under both United States and foreign copyright laws. Downloading or viewing such material does not constitute a transfer of ownership rights in the material to any user.
2. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE/REFUND PROCEDURES. VOLANTHOSTING.COM IS COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP A CUSTOMER IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH A PURCHASE. WE UNDERSTAND ON OCCASION A CUSTOMER MAY NOT LIKE OUR PRODUCT OR MAY EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. ON SUCH RARE OCCASIONS, A REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PAYING CUSTOMER UPON WRITTEN REQUEST TO . ORDER NUMBER, CUSTOMER NAME, PRODUCT NAME, AND REASON FOR REFUND REQUEST MUST BE PROVIDED. THIS REQUEST MUST BE RECEIVED BY VOLANTHOSTING.COM WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. NOTE THAT THE AMF FLASHCHAT PACKAGES REFUND POLICY IS DIFFERENT THAN THE ABOVE IN THAT THE INSTALLATION FEE FOR AMF FLASHCHAT IS NOT REFUNDABLE. DOMAIN REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO A $9.95 PER YEAR PER DOMAIN REGISTRATION FEE. UPON A HOSTING PACKAGE REFUND, YOU WILL BE CHARGED $9.95 FOR THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION AND A PARTIAL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE REST OF THE SUM.
3. WARRANTIES AND LIMITED LIABILITY. THE VOLANTHOSTING.COM SITE MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. HOWEVER, IN USING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT THAT THE MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY MAY BE CREATED BY THE ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE VOLANTHOSTING.COM SITE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
YOU ACCEPT ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE VOLANTHOSTING.COM SITE, INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADING OR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VOLANTHOSTING.COM AND ANY OF THEIR LICENSORS, AUTHORS, OR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT PRIMA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Minors: if you are under the age of 18, you will need your parent's or guardian's consent to access the Site and agree to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement. Use of this Site by children should be under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
6. Export. VolantHosting.com is based in Norristown, PA, in the United States of America. VolantHosting.com does not claim that materials on this Site are appropriate or legal for viewing or downloading in countries outside the United States. In addition, there are certain U.S. laws that govern the export of material. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you assume all responsibility for compliance with such US export laws and the laws of your country.
7. Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and VolantHosting.com with respect to the use of the Site.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified Agreement or by notification to you. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. Your continued usage of this Site means that you accept any modifications that are made.
9. Pennsylvania Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that any legal action between us for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Pennsylvania.
10. Affiliate Sites and Partnerships. VolantHosting.com denies affiliate sites or partnerships with sites that: promote sexually explicit materials promote violence promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age promote illegal activities Engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or unsolicited commercial email
Thank you for your cooperation with these Terms and Conditions. We hope that you enjoy VolantHosting.com and find it useful.
VolantHosting.com contains links to third party sites. VolantHosting.com does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those sites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those sites and the offerings made by the third parties. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
VolantHosting.com reserves all rights to this Web site.